As a European Logistics operator with our own warehouse, we have the right tools to help ensure your goods are received in a secure, timely and accurate manner. Our Warehouse software relies on single data entry through simple, easy to understand, screens and we have the ability to use this information in many places, which increases accuracy and improves productivity, this will help our customers to maintain high levels of control on their stocks. Any shipments which are generated from customer stocks, ranging from domestic haulage, pallet service next day and timed deliveries, courier shipments from mail packs to timed deliveries, same day UK deliveries using vans and rigids, Next day European Deliveries, European Full Loads, Part loads & Groupage.
Software To Take Care Of Goods Handling
- Creating check in reports, report on irregularities, damages, etc., with a single click
- Print, preview or email reports directly from our system
- Record dimensions and calculate volumetric weights automatically
- Automatically updates export/import/domestic jobs once goods received
- Create variety of labels on receipt and despatch of goods
- Automatic alerts of impending jobs allowing effective resource management
- Storage and Handling Charges reports provide a detailed breakdown of charges associated to stock arrivals, departures, moves and picks.
- Re-Order reports will let our customers know which products they are running low on
- Stock Inventory reports detail quantities and locations of each customer’s stock.
- History reports display stock level detail for jobs both checked in and removed from the warehouse.
- Audit Trail provides precise stock item history detailing dates of every arrival, departure, move and pick.